Welcome to ICRA Nepal
enhancing business value through intellectual leadership
ICRA Nepal Limited (ICRA Nepal), the first Credit Rating Agency in Nepal, is a Subsidiary of ICRA Limited (ICRA) of India. It was incorporated on November 11, 2011 and granted licence by the Securities Board of Nepal (SEBON) on October 3, 2012.
ICRA Nepal is supported by ICRA Limited through a Technical Support Services Agreement, which envisages ICRA helping ICRA Nepal in such areas as rating process & methodologies, analytical software, research, training, and technical & analytical skill augmentation.More »
Our ServicesRating Services
ICRA Nepal rates rupee denominated debt instruments issued by commercial banks, financial institutions, non-banking finance companies, public sector undertakings, and manufacturing and service companies, among others.More » Gradings
The Grading Services offered by ICRA Nepal employ pioneering concepts and methodologies, and include Grading of Initial Public Offers (IPOs).More »
Our MethodologyOur Methodology
ICRA Nepal considers all relevant factors that have a bearing on the future cash generation of the issuer. These factors include: industry characteristics, competitive position of the issuer, operating efficiency, management quality, commitment to new projects and other associate companies, and funding policies of the issuer.
A detailed analysis of the past financial statements is made to assess performance under "real world" business dynamics. Estimates of future earnings under various sensitivity scenarios are drawn up and evaluated against the claims and obligations that require servicing over the tenure of the instrument being rated.More »
(From ICRA Nepal)
- Global Agro Products Private Limited: [ICRANP] LBB+/A4+ rating assigned
- Maya Khola Hydropower Company Limited: [ICRANP] LBB-/A4 Ratings reaffirmed
- ICRA Nepal assigns [ICRANP] IPO Grade 4+ to the proposed IPO of Sadhana Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited.
- ICRA Nepal assigns [ICRANP] IPO Grade 4 to the proposed Rights Issue of API Power Company Limited.
- Sarbottam Steels Private Limited: [ICRANP] LB+/A4 Rating Assigned
- Rating of [ICRANP] AMC Quality 3 (AMC3) re-affairmed to Fund Management Quality Rating of NIC ASIA Capital Limited.
- Hansraj Hulaschand and Company Private Limited: [ICRANP] LBBB+/A2 rating assigned
- Rating of [ICRANP] AMC Quality 3 (AMC 3) rating reaffirmed to NIBL Ace Capital Limited.