Welcome to ICRA Nepal
enhancing business value through intellectual leadership
ICRA Nepal Limited (ICRA Nepal), the first Credit Rating Agency in Nepal, is a Subsidiary of ICRA Limited (ICRA) of India. It was incorporated on November 11, 2011 and granted licence by the Securities Board of Nepal (SEBON) on October 3, 2012.
ICRA Nepal is supported by ICRA Limited through a Technical Support Services Agreement, which envisages ICRA helping ICRA Nepal in such areas as rating process & methodologies, analytical software, research, training, and technical & analytical skill augmentation.More »
Our ServicesRating Services
ICRA Nepal rates rupee denominated debt instruments issued by commercial banks, financial institutions, non-banking finance companies, public sector undertakings, and manufacturing and service companies, among others.More » Gradings
The Grading Services offered by ICRA Nepal employ pioneering concepts and methodologies, and include Grading of Initial Public Offers (IPOs).More »
Our MethodologyOur Methodology
ICRA Nepal considers all relevant factors that have a bearing on the future cash generation of the issuer. These factors include: industry characteristics, competitive position of the issuer, operating efficiency, management quality, commitment to new projects and other associate companies, and funding policies of the issuer.
A detailed analysis of the past financial statements is made to assess performance under "real world" business dynamics. Estimates of future earnings under various sensitivity scenarios are drawn up and evaluated against the claims and obligations that require servicing over the tenure of the instrument being rated.More »
(From ICRA Nepal)
- Bhagwati Laminates Private Limited: Moved to Issuer Not Cooperating category with notice for rating withdrawal; long-term rating downgraded
- Maya Khola Hydropower Company Limited: [ICRANP-IR] BB- assigned and [ICRANP] LBB-/A4 reaffirmed
- Machhapuchchhre Bank Limited: Ratings downgraded to [ICRANP-IR] BBB+ and [ICRANP] LBBB+, Continues to remain on watch with negative implications
- Arghakhanchi Cement Limited: Ratings reaffirmed and removed from Watch with Negative Implications
- MAW Earth Movers Private Limited: Rating reaffirmed and removed from Watch with Negative Implications
- Sumy Pharmaceuticals Private Limited: [ICRANP] LBB-/A4 Rating Assigned
- Siddhartha Oil Industries: [ICRANP] A4+ Rating Assigned
- Rating of [ICRANP-IR] BB for Issuer Rating of Jalpa Samudayik Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited Assigned.